Most individuals need to engage in estate planning to not only provide for an orderly transfer of wealth and minimize tax implications but also to insure that one’s estate plan properly provides for loved ones. At Jameson P. Wells, P.A. we can assist clients in determining the best approach to achieve these objectives. Our services encompass not only Wills and Trusts, but all facets of estate planning. Among other types of documents, we can assist in preparing:
We also provide assistance in working through the court-managed administration process of an estate after an individual’s passing. Each estate is unique and the handling of estate matters may feel overwhelming to those unfamiliar with the process.
Whether the decedent passed with or without a will, we provide guidance through each step of the administrative process, including:
· Initial Court Filings including the appointment of either an Executor (if decedent passed with a will) or Administrator (if decedent passed without a will)
· Identification of estate assets and the preparation of Inventories
· Notifying Creditors of Decedent and coordinating the payment of estate debts
· Filing required documentation with the Court
· Final distribution of assets to heirs of the estate
If you would like assistance in relation to either estate planning or estate probate, please contact our firm at 704-375-1800 to arrange for a consultation.